Friday, October 15, 2010

Disappointing Futsal!!

Futsal was a major disappointment. Being one of the factors that pushed me to book a 4:30 A.M. bus to London, futsal was something I really looked forward to. Sadly, it was worse than the worse case scenario I imagined. I was one of three who were present for the session and there was no coach or even organizer whatsoever. Nevertheless, I just spent my time kicking a size 5 tennis ball with an ang moh and a middle eastern. It was more lame than anything. Lousy ball, lousy session! The only interesting thing was the air-pumped goal post and the fact that I walked home in my soccer attire. WOOHOO~ I feel like a hero walking home in dri-fit T-shirt and shorts while all the ang mohs around me are in long pants, jackets, etc. Surprisingly, it wasn't as cold as I imagined it will be. My theory is that with your whole body feeling the cold, the cold is less focused and you will not actually feel as cold as when you have cold hands in long sleeve. Having said so, this is a hypothesis I will not test.
OK, all the best to everyone who is reading this. I got to prepare to leave London now. Got to camp in the city centre for 5 hours, bus for 3 hours, then camp in London for 5 hours before the rest arrive!!
Pre-pump

Post-pump goalpost

Haven't seen my legs like this in the longest time

No comments:

Post a Comment